Monday, July 22, 2013

Praise the Lord!

It is with a joyous heart that I write this post!

Chris had a scan last week and his lungs are clear!!!  The lymph node continues to be stable!  And there is no cancer anywhere else!!!  I cannot tell you how blessed we are feeling!  God is amazing!

For the first time, Dr. Pili is now discussing other options to get rid of this pesky lymph node.  We will talk to him this week.  In the meantime, we are praying that God lead us down the path for complete healing.  Thank you for all  your love and support.  We are certainly not done yet, but our path is looking brighter!  I will keep you posted on treatments as we figure out the next step in our journey.

In other news, Chris and I are having a relaxing summer.  This is the first "official" summer that I'm not working  (I don't count last summer because that wasn't much of a summer anyway.)  We are enjoying waking up and letting the days come to us.  We've been working on small decorating projects, gardening, bike riding, pool hopping, cooking, and of course playing with the pups...quite a busy job in itself! 

Chris's family have been in town and it has been wonderful getting to visit with all of them!  With everyone spread out over the country, it's hard to get together.  We were able to have many cookouts, lunches, and visits in which we were able to see all the extended family at one point or another!  It's been terrific getting to know my new Irish roots and learn that Mary is a very popular name among the Irish! 

I'll sign off this happy post with a picture of Chris, Stella and I from the Fourth of July.  It was hard to keep her still because we were at my parents house with all her pup cousins!  She didn't want to miss out on any of the action!



love and blessings,
Teresa xo
PS Please continue the prayers!  God is listening! 

2 comments:

  1. So very happy for you both....Enjoy the rest of your summer w a joyful heart :)

    Love, The Santana's..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear the great news! It is true God listens to prayer & you definitely have alot of people praying for you!! Glad to hear you will be able to enjoy the summer. I love you & will continue to pray for you I did update you on the prayer list at our church. I'd love to see you! Maybe on one of your bike rides?! Love & prayers Aunt Janee

    ReplyDelete